Emergency and warning lights are critical for the overall safety of law enforcement personnel and the general public. That is why we offer lightbars from industry leaders Code 3, Federal Signal, Star Lighting, and Whelen Engineering.
Our lightbars include the following key performance features:
- Exceptionally bright LED lights for greater distance visibility and low energy draw
- Excellent capability for operating with combinations of LED, strobe, and halogen lights
- Key intersection angle safety designs for confident navigation.
- Bright scene coverage through powerful, clear takedown or alley lights
- Possible multiple colors from one module
- Variable flash patterns that can be easily changed
- Excellent operational control with dimming and independent front/back light operation
- Continuous running operation even if an individual light head should go out
- Rapid replacement lenses and quick access to the light head for minimized downtime and repair costs
- Gasket sealing systems to keep debris out for extended life
- Structural configuration to prevent bowing or fluttering of units at high speeds
- Low profile designs
- Optional speakers
- Optional solar panels
- Low profile internal mounting for undercover vehicles.
With such an expanse of feature rich, high performing products, our support specialists will be able to assist you to spec the right lightbar for your needs. Contact us today.